OF THE POLICY REVIEW COMMITTEE MEETING OF PENRITH CITY COUNCIL HELD IN THE PASSADENA ROOM, PENRITH
ON MONDAY 20 MARCH 2006 AT 7:03PM
His Worship the Mayor Councillor John Thain, Councillors Jim Aitken OAM, Kaylene Allison, David Bradbury (arrived 8:30PM), Kevin Crameri OAM, Ross Fowler, Jackie Greenow, Susan Page and Pat Sheehy AM.
PRC 12 RESOLVED on the MOTION of Councillor Pat Sheehy seconded Councillor Ross Fowler that apologies be received and accepted from Councillors David Bradbury, Lexie Cettolin, Greg Davies, Mark Davies, Karen McKeown and Steve Simat.
LEAVE OF ABSENCE
Leave of Absence was previously granted to Councillor Rumble for the period 13 March 2006 to 29 March 2006 inclusive.
The General Manager, Mr Alan Travers, gave a brief overview of the progress of the 2005-2009 Strategic Program to December 2005. Each Director then made a presentation detailing the progress with Term Achivements and Critical Actions within each Master Program as follows:
The City in its Broader Context Director - City Strategy
The City as a Social Place [in two parts]
- Services Issues Director - City Services
- Planning Issues Director - City Planning
The City as an Environment Director - City Planning
The City as an Economy Director - City Strategy
The City Supported by Infrastructure Director - City Operations
Leadership & Organisation Chief Financial Officer
A five (5) minute break was taken at the conclusion of the Director City Plannings presentation on The City as a Social Place Planning Issues, the time being 8:05PM.
The meeting resumed at 8:10PM.
1. The information contained in the report on the 2005-2009 Strategic Program - Progress to December 2005 be received
2. The proposed amendments to Term Achievements and Critical Actions as detailed in Appendix A to the report be adopted from 1 January 2006
3. Council staff be congratulated on their commitment to the achievement of the 2005-2009 Strategic Program.
There being no further business the Chairperson declared the meeting closed the time being 9:56PM.