OF THE POLICY
REVIEW COMMITTEE MEETING OF
ON MONDAY 21 MAY 2007 AT 7:33PM
His Worship the Mayor Councillor Pat Sheehy AM, Councillors Jim Aitken OAM, Kaylene Allison, Kevin Crameri OAM, Mark Davies, Ross Fowler, Jackie Greenow, Karen McKeown, Garry Rumble, Steve Simat and John Thain.
PRC 38 RESOLVED on the MOTION of Councillor Jackie Greenow seconded Councillor Garry Rumble that the matter be brought forward and dealt with as a matter of urgency.
His Worship the Mayor, Councillor Pat Sheehy AM, ruled that the matter was urgent and should be dealt with at the meeting.
DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Councillor Kevin Crameri OAM left the meeting, the time being 8:43pm.
PRC 41 RESOLVED on the MOTION of Councillor Ross Fowler seconded Councillor Karen McKeown
1. The information contained in the report on Carbon Neutral Status of Council be received
2. Council continue to advance and accelerate where practicable the implementation of its adopted plans to reduce energy use and greenhouse emissions, according to the priority directions discussed in the report
3. A Working Party comprising Councillors Karen McKeown, Mark Davies, Ross Fowler and all interested and available Councillors be established to address the further development of Councils Sustainability strategies including Carbon Neutral and its leadership role.
PRC 42 RESOLVED on the MOTION of Councillor Garry Rumble seconded Councillor Jackie Greenow that the information contained in the report on the ICLEI Oceania: Accelerating Now! Conference 2007 be received.
Councillor Kevin Crameri OAM returned to the meeting, the time being 8:49pm.
1. The information contained in the report on 2006-2007 Management Plan March Quarter Review be received
2. The 2006-2007 Management Plan Review as at 31 March 2007, including the revised estimates identified in the recommended budget, be adopted
3. The proposed budget reallocations detailed in the report be adopted.
Councillor Jim Aitken OAM left the meeting, the time being 9:01pm.
Councillor Jim Aitken OAM returned to the meeting, the time being 9:04pm.
1. The information contained in the report on Community Meeting at Regentville Hall be received
2. The Security Bonds for 18th and 21st birthdays be increased to $500.00 at all neighbourhood facilities in 2007/08
3. The consumption of alcohol at Regentville Hall be prohibited
4. Signs be erected in the carpark area prohibiting alcohol under s632 of the Local Government Act (acting contrary to notices)
5. Functions at Regentville Hall are to have a 10:00pm close-down
6. The operation of functions at Regentville Hall be monitored, and further priority measures as identified by the community be implemented if required.
PRC 45 RESOLVED on the MOTION of Councillor Jackie
Greenow seconded Councillor Garry Rumble that the information contained in the
report on International
Links Visit to
There being no further business the Chairperson declared the meeting closed the time being 9:09pm.