OF THE POLICY REVIEW COMMITTEE MEETING OF PENRITH CITY COUNCIL HELD IN THE PASSADENA ROOM, PENRITH
ON MONDAY 30 JUNE 2014 AT 7:05PM
His Worship the Mayor, Councillor Ross Fowler OAM, Deputy Mayor, Councillor Jim Aitken OAM and Councillors Bernard Bratusa, Prue Car, Kevin Crameri OAM, Marcus Cornish, Greg Davies, Mark Davies, Maurice Girotto, Jackie Greenow OAM, Tricia Hitchen, Karen McKeown, John Thain and Michelle Tormey.
LEAVE OF ABSENCE
DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
There were no declarations of interest.
1. The information contained in the report on Renewable Burial Interment Rights be received.
2. Renewable tenure not be introduced at Cemeteries under the care and control of Penrith Cemeteries.
3. A further report be provided on the Cemeteries and Crematoria Act 2013 in the second half of 2014.
4. The Penrith Cemeteries Policy be reviewed and amended to reflect relevant legislative changes.
1. The information contained in the report on Costs of Community Facilities be received.
2. The officers responsible for the report be thanked and their efforts be acknowledged.
3. A communication strategy be developed to advise the community on the methods and standards of quality council community facilities are built too.
1. The information contained in the report on Dunheved Business Park Revitalisation Strategy be received
2. Council adopt the Dunheved Business Park Revitalisation Strategy as its policy for the ongoing improvement of the place.
3. Council continue to work with the Penrith Valley Chamber of Commerce and the Penrith Business Alliance on the revitalisation of Dunheved Business Park. .
There being no further business the Chairperson declared the meeting closed the time being 7:16pm.