OF THE POLICY REVIEW COMMITTEE MEETING OF PENRITH CITY COUNCIL HELD IN THE PASSADENA ROOM, PENRITH
ON MONDAY 6 JUNE 2016 AT 7:05PM
Her Worship the Mayor, Councillor Karen McKeown, Councillors Jim Aitken OAM, Bernard Bratusa, Marcus Cornish, Kevin Crameri OAM, Greg Davies, Mark Davies, Maurice Girotto, Ben Goldfinch, Jackie Greenow OAM, Tricia Hitchen, John Thain and Michelle Tormey.
DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
There were no declarations of interest.
Procedural note: Section 375A of the Local Government Act 1993 requires that a division be called in relation to this matter.
1. The information contained in the report on Kingswood Neighbourhood Centre s94 Plan Rescission be received.
2. Council resolve to rescind the Kingswood Neighbourhood Centre s94 Plan.
3. A Public Notice be placed in a local newspaper advising the community of Council’s resolution and advising of the date the rescission of the s94 Plan will take effect.
4. If any further Kingswood Neighbourhood Centre s94 contributions are owing under current development consents, Council resolve to waive those contributions following applicants lodging a request to amend the conditions of consent under s96 of the Environmental Planning & Assessment Act.
5. In the event any further contributions accumulate under the subject s94 Plan, they be allocated to further embellishment of the Kingswood Neighbourhood Centre.
Outcome 4 - We have safe, vibrant places
1. The information contained in the report on Corporations Operations Triennial Review be received
2. The recommendations of The Professional Partner Group report, as outlined in Council’s report, be progressively implemented to improve the operation and management of the St Marys Town Centre Corporation and the Penrith CBD Corporation.