OF THE POLICY REVIEW COMMITTEE MEETING OF PENRITH CITY COUNCIL HELD IN THE PASSADENA ROOM, PENRITH
ON MONDAY 8 MAY 2017 AT 7:00PM
His Worship the Mayor, Councillor John Thain, Deputy Mayor, Councillor Tricia Hitchen, and Councillors Jim Aitken OAM, Bernard Bratusa, Todd Carney, Marcus Cornish, Kevin Crameri OAM, Greg Davies, Mark Davies, Aaron Duke, Ross Fowler OAM, Karen McKeown, Kath Presdee and Ben Price.
DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
There were no declarations of interest.
DELIVERY PROGRAM REPORTS
1. The information contained in the report on Draft Policy on the Payment of Expenses and Provision of Facilities to Mayor, Deputy Mayor and Councillors be received
2. Council advertise for 28 days a public notice of its intention to adopt the amended Policy on the Payment of Expenses and Provision of Facilities to Mayor, Deputy Mayor and Councillors.
3. A further report be presented to an ordinary meeting of Council at the conclusion of the exhibition period.
1. The information contained in the report on Draft Audit, Risk and Improvement Committee Charter be received.
2. The Audit Committee be renamed the Audit, Risk and Improvement Committee.
3. The Draft Audit, Risk and Improvement Committee Charter be adopted.
Councillor Kevin Crameri OAM requested that the report to Council on the Fire Safety Levy include commentary on the impact of the fire safety levy on rural properties compared to residential properties.
There being no further business the Chairperson declared the meeting closed the time being 7:13pm.