OF THE POLICY REVIEW COMMITTEE MEETING OF PENRITH CITY COUNCIL HELD IN THE PASSADENA ROOM, PENRITH
ON MONDAY 10 JULY 2017 AT 7:01PM
His Worship the Mayor, Councillor John Thain, Deputy Mayor, Councillor Tricia Hitchen, and Councillors Jim Aitken OAM, Todd Carney, Marcus Cornish, Kevin Crameri OAM, Greg Davies, Mark Davies, Aaron Duke, Ross Fowler OAM, Joshua Hoole, Karen McKeown, Kath Presdee and Ben Price.
DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Councillor Jim Aitken OAM declared a Non-Pecuniary Conflict of Interest – Less than Significant in Item 2 – Mobile Local Food and Homelessness Support Services Policy as he is a key supporter of two of the volunteer services mentioned in the report.
DELIVERY PROGRAM REPORTS
Outcome 6 - We're healthy and share strong community spirit
1. The information contained in the report on Mobile Local Food and Homelessness Support Services Policy be received.
2. Council endorse the Mobile Local Food and Homelessness Support Services Policy as attached to this report.
1. The information contained in the report on High St, Linear Plaza Concept Amendment be received.
2. The amended layout of curb extensions be adopted as the new format of the Linear Plaza, to progress to detailed design and implementation.
1. The information contained in the report on Redundant Policies be received.
2. The Children’s Services policies; CS001 Provision of Child Care Centres, CS002 Child Care Services, CS003 Child care Centres in Residential Areas, CS004 Registration of Child Care Centre Names and CS005 Funding of Before and After School Care Services be removed from Council’s current policy register.
3. The Development Services policy, DS 001 Erskine Park Quarry - Putrescible Waste be removed from Council’s current policy register.
4. A report be brought to Council on the potential for a policy on the planning and regulation of putrescible waste transfer stations.