OF THE POLICY REVIEW COMMITTEE MEETING OF PENRITH CITY COUNCIL HELD IN THE PASSADENA ROOM, PENRITH
ON MONDAY 3 SEPTEMBER 2018 AT 7:02PM
His Worship the Mayor, Councillor John Thain, Deputy Mayor, Councillor Tricia Hitchen, and Bernard Bratusa, Todd Carney, Brian Cartwright, Robin Cook, Marcus Cornish, Kevin Crameri OAM, Greg Davies, Aaron Duke, Ross Fowler OAM, Karen McKeown OAM and Kath Presdee.
LEAVE OF ABSENCE
Leave of Absence was previously granted to Councillor Mark Davies for the period 13 August 2018 to 7 September 2018 inclusive.
PRC40 RESOLVED on the MOTION of Councillor Brian Cartwright seconded Councillor Ross Fowler OAM that Leave of Absence be granted to Councillor Jim Aitken OAM for the period 3 September 2018 to 11 September 2018 inclusive.
DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Councillor Ross Fowler OAM declared a Pecuniary Interest in Item 2 - Penrith CBD Corporation – Annual Report 2017-2018 and Business Plan 2018-2019 as he is the Auditor for the Penrith CBD Corporation.
Having previously declared a pecuniary interest in Item 2, Councillor Ross Fowler OAM left the meeting, the time being 7.04pm.
Councillor John Thain left the meeting, the time being 7:12pm.
Councillor John Thain returned to the meeting, the time being 7:12pm.
1. The information contained in the report on Penrith CBD Corporation - Annual Report 2017-2018 and Business Plan 2018-2019 be received.
2. Council receive information on the Annual Report and Audited Financial Statement for 2017-2018 of the Penrith CBD Corporation.
3. Council endorse the Penrith CBD Corporation’s Annual Business Plan 2018-2019.
Councillor Ross Fowler OAM returned to the meeting, the time being 7:20pm.
1. The information contained in the report on Revised Business Ethics Statement be received
2. Council adopt the updated Statement of Business Ethics Statement as outlined and attached to the report.