OF THE POLICY REVIEW COMMITTEE MEETING OF PENRITH CITY COUNCIL HELD IN THE PASSADENA ROOM, PENRITH
ON MONDAY 11 FEBRUARY 2019 AT 7:02PM
His Worship the Mayor, Councillor Ross Fowler OAM, Deputy Mayor, Councillor Greg Davies, and Councillors Jim Aitken OAM, Bernard Bratusa, Brian Cartwright, Robin Cook, Marcus Cornish, Kevin Crameri OAM, Mark Davies, Tricia Hitchen, Karen McKeown OAM, and John Thain.
DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
There were no declarations of interest.
1. The information contained in the report on Planning Proposal to reclassify Council-owned land at 11 - 13 Chesham Street, St Marys be received.
2. Council endorse the Planning Proposal for 11 - 13 Chesham Street, St Marys provided in the separate enclosure to this report.
3. The General Manager be granted delegation to update and finalise the Planning Proposal referred to in resolution 2 prior to Council's submission of the Planning Proposal to the Minister for Planning and Parliamentary Counsel.
4. Council officers forward the Planning Proposal to the Minister for Planning and Parliamentary Counsel with a request to make the local environmental plan amendment.
In accordance with Section 375A of the Local Government Act 1993, a DIVISION was then called with the following result:
1. The information contained in the report on Amending Precinct Plan for the Central Precinct of St Marys Release Area be received.
2. The matter be deferred to a future Councillor Briefing.
1. The information contained in the report on Procurement
Policy be received.
2. The Procurement Policy be formally endorsed by the Policy Review Committee prior to being adopted by the Council.
3. The Procurement Policy formally replace all Supply Policies and Guidelines and Sustainable Purchasing Policy once adopted by the Council.
There being no further business the Chairperson declared the meeting closed the time being 7:18pm.