OF THE POLICY REVIEW COMMITTEE MEETING OF PENRITH CITY COUNCIL HELD IN THE PASSADENA ROOM, PENRITH
ON MONDAY 9 SEPTEMBER 2019 AT 7:00PM
His Worship the Mayor, Councillor Ross Fowler OAM, Deputy Mayor, Councillor Greg Davies, and Councillors Bernard Bratusa, Brian Cartwright, Robin Cook, Marcus Cornish, Mark Davies, Aaron Duke, Kath Presdee and John Thain.
LEAVE OF ABSENCE
Leave of Absence was previously granted to Councillor Karen McKeown OAM for the period 2 September 2019 to 17 September 2019 inclusive.
Leave of Absence was previously granted to Councillor Kevin Crameri OAM for the period 8 September 2019 to 19 September 2019 inclusive.
DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
There were no declarations of interest.
1. The information contained in the report on Annual Update Planning Proposal be received
2. Council endorses the Planning Proposal presented in this report which has been provided to Councillors as a separate enclosure, is publicly-available on Council’s website, and has been tabled tonight.
3. The General Manager be granted delegation to update and finalise the Planning Proposal referred to in resolution 2 prior to Council's submission of the Planning Proposal to the Minister for Planning and Public Spaces and Parliamentary Counsel.
4. Council officers forward the Planning Proposal to the Minister for Planning and Public Spaces and Parliamentary Counsel with a request to make the local environmental plan amendment.
In accordance with Section 375A of the Local Government Act 1993, a DIVISION was then called with the following result:
1. The information contained in the report on Heritage Advisory Committee Constitution be received.
2. The Draft Heritage Advisory Committee Constitution at attachment 1 be adopted by Council.
1. The information contained in the report on Draft Asset Management Policy be received
2. The Draft Asset Management Policy be adopted
There being no further business the Chairperson declared the meeting closed the time being 7:05 pm.