OF THE POLICY REVIEW COMMITTEE MEETING OF PENRITH CITY COUNCIL HELD REMOTELY USING AUDIO VISUAL LINKS AND AUDIO STREAMED ON THE COUNCIL WEBSITE ON MONDAY 9 NOVEMBER 2020 AT 7:03PM
Her Worship the Mayor, Councillor Karen McKeown OAM read a statement advising that Council Meetings are recorded and webcast.
Her Worship the Mayor, Councillor Karen McKeown OAM, Deputy Mayor, Councillor Tricia Hitchen, and Councillors Jim Aitken OAM, Todd Carney, Brian Cartwright, Robin Cook, Marcus Cornish, Kevin Crameri OAM, Greg Davies, Mark Davies, Ross Fowler OAM, Kath Presdee and John Thain.
DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Councillor Tricia Hitchen declared a Non-Pecuniary Conflict of Interest – Less than Significant in Item 1 – St Marys Town Centre Annual Report, as she is on the Board of the St Marys Town Centre Corporation.
1. The information contained in the report on St Marys Town Centre Annual Report be received
2. Council receive information on the Annual Report and Audited Financial Statement for 2019-2020 of the St Marys Town Centre Corporation.
3. Council endorse the St Marys Town Centre Corporation’s Key Performance Indicators for 2020-2021.
1. The information contained in the report on Think Bold Kingswood Place Plan be received
2. Council endorse the Think Bold Kingswood Place Plan
There being no further business the Chairperson declared the meeting closed the time being 8:30pm.