OF THE POLICY REVIEW COMMITTEE MEETING OF PENRITH CITY COUNCIL HELD REMOTELY USING AUDIO VISUAL LINKS AND AUDIO STREAMED ON THE COUNCIL WEBSITE ON MONDAY 7 DECEMBER 2020 AT 7:03PM
Her Worship the Mayor, Councillor Karen McKeown OAM, Deputy Mayor, Councillor Tricia Hitchen, and Councillors Jim Aitken OAM, Bernard Bratusa, Todd Carney, Brian Cartwright, Robin Cook, Marcus Cornish, Kevin Crameri OAM, Greg Davies, Mark Davies, Aaron Duke, Ross Fowler OAM, Kath Presdee and John Thain.
1. The information contained in the report on Penrith City Children's Services Cooperative Ltd be received
2. Council underwrite the operations of the PCCSC Ltd until the presentation to Council of the Penrith City Children’s Services Cooperative Ltd Annual Report for 2020-21
Councillor Ross Fowler OAM declared a Non-Pecuniary Conflict of Interest – Significant in Item 2 - 39 Henry Street, Penrith Planning Proposal, DCP and VPA, as he is the Director of the Australian Foundation for Disability, which owns property in the vicinity of the development. He stated that he would leave the meeting for the duration of this item.
Councillor Ross Fowler OAM left the meeting, the time being 7:31pm.
Procedural note: Section 375A of the Local Government Act 1993 requires that a division be called in relation to this matter.
1. The information contained in the report on 39 Henry Street, Penrith Planning Proposal, DCP and VPA be received.
2. Council endorses the Planning Proposal presented in this report and provided at Attachment 2.
3. A further report be made to Council to present the Voluntary Planning Agreement offer provided at Attachment 4, upon completion of the Council officer assessment.
4. Council prepares an amendment to Penrith Development Control Plan 2014 based on the information presented in this report, and that this then be reported to Council for consideration to endorse for public exhibition.
5. The General Manager be granted delegation to update and finalise the Planning Proposal prior to Council’s submission of the Planning Proposal to the Department of Planning, Industry and Environment for making of the amendment to the Penrith Local Environmental Plan 2010. The update to the Planning Proposal is to reflect the changes recommended in this report, address any minor or typographical errors, and contemporise the document.
6. The Planning Proposal is to be submitted to the Department of Planning, Industry and Environment after a Planning Agreement that supports the Planning Proposal in respect to provision of a traffic contribution has been publicly notified and executed.
7. The Planning Proposal is to be submitted to the Department of Planning, Industry and Environment after the supporting amendment to Penrith Development Control Plan 2014 has been prepared, publicly exhibited, and endorsed by Council.
8. The maximum floor space ratio allowable for the remainder of Key Site 7 from 5:1 to 6:1 under Clause 8.7 of the Penrith Local Environmental Plan 2010 be considered in a future LEP review.
In accordance with Section 375A of the Local Government Act 1993, a DIVISION was then called with the following result:
Councillor Ross Fowler OAM returned to the meeting, the time being 7:58pm.
There being no further business the Chairperson declared the meeting closed the time being 7:59pm.